Arnica Oil/Bath and Body
Arnica Infused Herbal Oil
Our premium quality Arnica Flowers (Arnica montana) are infused into our cold-pressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, resulting in a richly blended herbal body oil.
About Our Infused Herbal Oils
Infused herbal essential oils are oils that have been steeped with dried botanicals for a period of time until the oil takes on some of the properties of that herb. Rich, toning, and exceptionally powerful, these herbal oils have a multitude of therapeutic uses, each with their own unique aromatic scent.
Arnica contains a host of active components, and is the perfect oil to massage into the skin after exercise or strenuous physical activity for a soothing rub on sore muscles or joints to aid in pain relief.
- Herbal infused oils make a wonderful addition to homemade salves, ointments, lotions, and other body care products.
- They can also be incorporated into massage oils and homemade soaps to help soothe skin irritation.
- You can even add them to a warm bath for immediate relief of body aches and pain.
- When applied directly to the affected area, the oil can help reduce pain and inflammation, bruises, dry skin, sprains, and other wound healing needs.
- Can be added directly on the scalp as an herbal medicine for hair growth. The oil stimulates the hair follicles by improving blood flow and preventing hair loss.
Arnica Flowers (Arnica montana) infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.