Young Living Kunzea Essential Oil 5ml
Kunzea essential oil offers many of the same cleansing and astringent benefits as Tea Tree, with a more delicate aroma and gentler action on the skin.
A native shrub that grows wild along the southern coast of Australia and Tasmania, kunzea was used for centuries by native cultures. The kunzea plant, with its bulbous tops and whimsical blossoms, is commonly referred to as “white cloud.” Its white and pink flowers are found growing in sandy soils along coastal regions and often attract native insects, birds, and small animals. Kunzea essential oil soothes fatigued muscles and helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically. Used aromatically, it cleanses the air of unwanted odors with an aroma that is similar to, but more delicate than that of Tea Tree.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a spicy, woodsy aroma
- Soothing to the skin when applied topically
- Cleanses the air and neutralizes unwanted odors
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Soothing to fatigued muscles after exercise
- Great alternative to Purification Essential Oil blend
- Apply to chest for a refreshing breathing experience
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use as a massage after workout to help soothe fatigued muscles
- Add to your daily face regimen and apply topically to skin to help reduce appearance of blemishes
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and eliminate unwanted odors in your space
Alpha-pinene, Viridiflorol, Ecualyptol
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Flammable: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
†Premium essential oil