Young Living Laurus Nobilis Vitality 5ml
Laurus Nobilis Vitality contains antioxidants, offers cleansing properties, and may provide immune support. In addition, it can be subsituted for whole bay leaves to enhance the flavor of meat and vegetable dishes and soups.*
Laurus nobilis was known anciently as the “plant of good luck.” Today it is commonly known as bay laurel or bay leaf. The Laurus nobilis plant comes from the Lauraceae botanical family and is native to the Mediterranean region. Laurus Nobilis Vitality is steam distilled from the plant's leaves and twigs, yielding an essential oil with a robust herbal flavor that can be used in place of whole bay leaves in soups, vegetable and meat dishes. In addition, it contains antioxidants, offers cleansing properties, and may provide immune support when taken as a dietary supplement.*
Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a robust herbal flavor
- Enhances many dishes, from soups to sauces
- Contains antioxidants*
- Offers cleansing properties*
- May provide immune support*
- Use it as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, stews, and pickles
- Dilute with a carrier oil in a vegetable capsule and take as a dietary supplement
- Add 2 drops to hot water and enjoy before or after meals for Laurus Nobilis Vitality’s cleansing properties
- Add it to your favorite green juice or smoothie to help support your immune system.*
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Bay (Laurus nobilis)† leaf oil †Premium essential oil