Young Living Lavender Vitality Essential Oil 5ml
From farms in the United States and France, Young Living sources our most popular product: Lavender essential oil. The plant is part of the mint family, and the best-selling essential oil is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops. Perhaps part of the reason for Lavender’s popularity comes from its extensive history. Looking back all the way to ancient Greece, a physician and botanist named Pedanius Dioscorides praised its many qualities and uses. Today Lavender is a key ingredient in Young Living products such as SleepEssence™, Estro™, and our Seedlings® product line.
Put 2 drops in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a delicate floral flavor
- Can be taken as part of your bedtime routine to support general wellness*
- Promotes calm, peaceful feelings when taken internally*
- Supports a normal, healthy immune system*
- Contains antioxidants*
- Dip your toothpick into Lavender Vitality and swirl it through chicken and lamb marinades
- Add a drop or two to cake batters and lemonades.
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties*
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.