Young Living Tarragon Vitality 5ml
Tarragon Vitality contains antioxidants and may provide digestive support and cleansing properties when taken as a dietary supplement. In addition, it can be used to enhance the flavor of soups, stews, and tomato dishes.*
Native to southern Europe, tarragon is a perennial herb in the sunflower family. With a mellow licorice flavor, it is considered one of the four key seasoning ingredients in traditional French cooking. Tarragon Vitality pairs well with fish, meats, soups, and stews and is often used in tomato and egg dishes. In addition, it contains antioxidants and may provide digestive support and cleansing properties when taken as a dietary supplement.*
Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once daily or as needed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a licorice-like flavor
- Contains antioxidants*
- May provide digestive support*
- May support a healthy gastrointestinal tract*
- Offers cleansing properties*
- Add Tarragon Vitality to seafood, poultry, eggs, and vegetables to enjoy its sophisticated, complementary flavor.
- Pair with Lemon Vitality to complement your favorite savory dishes and sauces, such as béarnaise.
- Dilute with a carrier oil in a vegetable capsule and take as a dietary supplement
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus)† leaf oil
†Premium essential oil